GS Trumix® Single Blender 70% CO2
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING
Trumix® blenders mix CO2 and N2 on demand and are best used for long draw draft systems. The Trumix® Single blender comes preset with your desired blend to best fit your system. The panel mounts easily on the wall, and is simple to install.
Not sure of what blend you need? Download the McDantim EasyBlend app, available on Android and iOS, or visit the McDantim Calculators page.
- Easy installation.
- No electrical set-up required.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 70% CO2 & 30% N2. Does not operate if either supply gas fails or becomes empty.
- Custom Blends available upon request. Call us with your special request
- Size: 9.5" wide (including mounting flanges) x 10" high x 4.5" deep.
- Connections: Two Inlet Gas Lines (CO2 & N2), Mixed Gas Outlet Line. (per blend)
- Fittings: Panel comes with standard 1/4" female NPT fittings.
- 3/8" barb fittings inlets/outlets
- Accuracy and Flow Range: Maintains accuracy of +/- 2% of full scale or better within the flow range of .4 to 40 liters per minute (.85 to 85 cubic feet per hour).
- Standard Flow Capacity:Inlet Pressures: Factory preset pressure 50 psi, but can be customized for your system. Please contact us with your order if you would like to request a custom inlet pressure, maximum 150 psi
- At 55 psi minimum inlet pressure, up to 12 kegs/hour
- At 70 psi minimum inlet pressure, up to 16 kegs/hour
- At 110 psi minimum inlet pressure, up to 26 kegs/hour
- Outlet Pressures: Adjustable outlet pressures of 0-60 psi. The maximum outlet pressure will always be 10 psi lower than the minimum inlet pressure.
Current Configuration: $652.50
Having pressure issues with your draft system? Follow our Step-by-Step instructions to test your system to help find leaks.
McDantim Press...Having pressure issues with your draft system? Follow our Step...
Currently orders can only be processed for orders within the Continental US, Alaska, and HawaiiShipping Method
- Small to medium sized items will be sent via Fed Ex Parcel Delivery, please allow 7-10 days.
- Large GS Express Kiosk Units will be shipped via LTL freight with a tail gate. Please allow 4-5 weeks
Shipping costs are determined by each product and will be shown at checkout
The following payment methods are accepted
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express directly through the order process
- Invoice: On checkout, select "Invoice" and our accounting department will be in contact with you.